Purchase a Plan
Your Home | Your Design | Your Way
There are two types of house plans you can order for the selected house design.
Call us at (905)701-1110 to Order. Please have plan number ready. All orders are final sale. No returns.
Plans are for Ontario residents only.
1. Study Plan – $150.00 + HST
- Receive dimension floor plan(s) & foundation plan, elevations for selected design. No sections or details.
- Study the design to see if it’s a fit for you and your property and if the build cost fits your budget. Determine what revisions you may like to make.
- Plans do not show structure and can not be used for permit. They are not stamped with BCIN.
- Plans shows all window & door sizes, rooms sizes, ceiling types, exterior finishes
- Study Plan price to be deducted from price of purchasing the approved “permit-ready” licensed plans if ordered with 15 day.
- Study Plan to be delivered by ground shipping. Plans will be printed to scale on 24″x36″paper. You will receive 1 copy.
2. “PERMIT-READY” completed licensed construction house plans – $875.00 + HST
- Package includes: fully noted, dimensioned, & structurally designed; foundation plan, floor plan(s), elevations, typical wall section, any additional information that may be required for that design (i.e special details, sections, roof plans, 3D etc)
Read more here about what is included with our plans (What’s In Our Plans)
* All houses are designed with 2×6 exterior stud wall construction & 2×4 garage exterior stud wall construction *
- You will receive 5 copies of the plans stamped with our BCIN (Ontario Building Code Identification Number) printed to a scale.
- Signed Schedule 1 Declaration of Designer & Energy Design Summary Sheet ( one time build license )
- Digital copy of the finals house plans in PDF format emailed. Excellent to use for pricing trades, suppliers, builders etc.
- Permit ready plans to be delivered by ground shipping.
- 1 batch of minor interior modifications are included free with price. (i.e – change window/door sizes, adjust interior walls)
- For major revisions, click the “customize/modify” link on the plan detail page, they can be done at minor cost.
|It is the home-owner/builders’s responsibility to make sure the design meets local zoning bylaws & lot conditions
(i.e: lot grading, lot coverage %, frontage setbacks, side yard setbacks, easements etc….)
If changes need to be made meet meet the certain lot/zonning restrictions – contact us for a quote to modify.
Electrical Plans, Plumbing Plans, Material lists are not included with our plans, nor are they required for building permit in Ontario.