Custom House Design
YOUR HOME, YOUR DESIGN – YOUR WAY
Rijus Home Design is an Ontario licensed residential design company that puts the client in the driver seat.
We want the client to get the house of their dreams, which in most cases is a once in a life time opportunity. For this reason we do not limit the amount of revisions allowed during the house design process.
We offer unlimited revisions, free initial consultation, quoted fixed fees for all our custom home design clients, all across Ontario.
We are not rookies working from our basement. Our firm has over 37 years and 5,000+ house designs under our belt, so you can be assured we have experience for all shapes, sizes and styles of home design.
Every custom home is designed to meet or exceed Ontario building code. Our knowledge of the Ontario building code and the needed details allow for a smooth transition from design-to-permit to final construction.
We are happy and excited to help you create your one of a kind house design!
Rijus Home Design provides house plans such as: Bungalow Plans, Two Storey Plans, Storey & 1/2 Plans, Raised Bungalow Plans, Cottages Plans, Split level Plans, Inlaw Suite Plans and Estate Plans.
We serve all Ontario including: Niagara, Haldimand, Niagara, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Thorold, Port Colborne, Welland, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lincoln, Pelham, Fenwick, Fonthill, Grimsby, Ridgeway, Fort Erie, Wainfleet, West Lincoln, Dunnville, Smithville, Beamsville, Vineland, Virgil, Ottawa.
House designs for Custom Homes in Ontario: Barrie, Belleville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Dundas, Guelph, Hamilton, Ingersoll, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Markham, Mississauga, Norfolk County, North Bay,Oakville,Ottawa,Parry Sound, Peterborough,Sarnia,Sault Ste. Marie, Simcoe, Stoney Creek, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Tillsonburg, Timmins, Toronto, Waterdown, Windsor, Woodstock
Included in our house designs:
- Fixed design fees. Exact fee is determined after discussion with client
- 2 in-office meetings including the initial on-site consultation. We can sit down together and discuss the design and make any necessary revisions on our cad right before your ideas. (Additional meetings are an extra charge)
- Unlimited design revisions throughout the design process
- 5 copies of the final detailed CAD designs (See “What’s In Our House Plans“)
- All plans are completed in compliance with the Ontario Building code, stamped for building permit with our BCIN
- Digital PDF copy of final house plans